Sunday, June 1, 2008

California Dreamin'

Last weekend some friends and I took a quick trip to California to visit Spencer's family in Sacramento. The crew included me, Bret, Spencer, Lauren, and Craig. We drove 10 hours there and 10 hours back, all five of us wedged nicely into Spence's car. We were only in Cali for a day and a half, but we had a great time. On the way to his house, Spencer and Craig went skydiving. We thought they were nuts, but they LOVED it and wouldn't stop talking about how exciting it was.

His family treated us so nicely (his mom made us SO much food). On Saturday we went boating... and it rained nearly the whole time. BRRRR! We were all a little disappointed that California wasn't our escape from the cold weather in Utah. All the guys plus Spencer's sister wakeboarded... Lauren and I were quite content to curl up in a blanket INSIDE the boat. Afterward we put Spencer's hot tub to good use and finally got some circulation back in our fingers and toes. On our way home we stopped at the Sacramento temple. It was absolutely beautiful! Thanks Spencer for such a fun trip!


( funny story... )


1 comment:

Becky said...

Oh my- your blog is so cute! I love it and I love you! Thanks for being you Cami!