My grandma Richards used to tell me I was the golden grandchild because I was the 50th. Well, I don't know if today, as day 50 could be called the golden day or not, but it was certainly the day of finals. I woke up at 6:15 and got all showered and ready so I could be at my best. Then I studied for a few hours before my finals... Women's Question was from 11:30-1:30 and Poly Sci was from 2:00-4:00. I actually feel like both went really well! I think I really knew my stuff... I hope so anyway!
Unfortunately, there was no celebration after my P.S. final because I had to go right down to kitchen crew, but we had Indian food on banana leaves tonight so dishes were pretty easy. Then tonight Caitlin Reese, Sarah Fairweather and I went to see "The 39 Steps" based on a Alfred Hitchcok (sp?) movie. It was HILARIOUS!!! There were only 4 actors but they played multiple parts. We walked out lauging and smiling. It was just so much fun! Then we decided to walk down the street to Trafalgar Square to see the Olympics which they have been showing on a bigscreen in the center of the square. They were off for the night, but it was fun to the see the city at night anyways. We were able to look down Whitehall Street and see Big Ben all lit up. It was a beautiful way to end our night and our stay in London.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment