Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 24:

My computer battery is about to die so this will have to be quick. Today was great. I got to teach primary and thankfully it went really well. The best part of the lesson was when the kids asked if we could tell the story of the 10 lepers again because they all wanted to participate again (held up 10 fingers and had someone touch each one to "heal" them... easily amused I guess). Then these darling twins, about 5 years old, named Poppy and Julian asked me to sit with them in Sacrament meeting. They are sweet kids and try to be reverent but they have the loudest whispers and the squeakiest markers... I felt our bench was the only one making any noise at all in the very empty congregation. They had me draw all these pictures for them - 3 knights saving a ballerina, 3 knights riding horses (which looked more like pigs), 3 nights swimming... etc. They are very creative little kids. I just wish I could draw!
The rest of the day was very relaxing. We just prepared for Scotland, ate dinner, I talked to Bret, and even took a nap. I love Sundays!

No comments: