Today I slept in until 8:00 - it was so nice! After breakfast and loading our bags onto the bus, we had 3 hours to enjoy the uncommonly beautiful weather (we were SO LUCKY with this weather). I opted for another hike. This one took us past a small waterfall and then up another peak that overlooked the town and outlying villages - lots of green! I stopped a little ways from the top with Adrianne because her knees were really bothering her. The hike was straight up so I can see why they hurt... that's so much stress on your knee joints! I didn't wanter her to sit by herself so we just sat for a while and had a fun conversation. She is one of the sweetest girls I have met here.
This hike gave us a better view of the city. Apparently you could see the lake from the top of the peak.
Unfortunately, everything after our hike was bus. Blah. But I got some English homework done and took a nap. It was SO GOOD to get back to the center though. It was like coming home. I loved our North trip, but you know how nice it is get back to a place of consistency when you've been living out of a suitcase and on a bus. The only bad news is coming back to homework and classes. Sigh.



No comments:
Post a Comment